An email is a platform where you can store valuable information including your friends and relatives contact addresses as well as your personal documents. The best part of this is that it will never get stolen, unlike your mobile handsets. But, what will happen, when you forget your password as it is the center of your all online activities. In case if you have forgotten your password, the solution has been given by Google, you can recover it by Gmail Password Recovery. Just follow the below-mentioned steps to recover your password:
- You can use the ‘Account Recovery Page’: Choose the option ‘I don’t know my password’ and click on ‘I don’t know’.
- Choose your recovery option: Either you can send your recovery details to your alternate email address or on your phone number.
- You will receive recovery information through automated calls or SMS (if you have chosen your phone number).
- Just enter the verification code sent to your mobile number and create a new Google Password.
- If you have given your account details, just click the link you receive in your email and create a password.
By following above-mentioned measures, you can access your Gmail account. There are many other possible solutions to recover the forgotten password. You can just go through the Google’s Recover Gmail Password and you will get to know about all methods, by which you can set your password.